- Extract CX drivers of NPS from unstructured customer comments
- Inform broader strategy by providing a principled means for prioritizing CX improvements
- Sentier analysts used historical VOC data to identify a stable, emergent ensemble of CX thematic “tags”.
- We then applied that ensemble to newly collected VOC data by hand-tagging comments with one or more themes and associated sentiments
- The research team developed a novel quantitative model to accurately capture how likelihood-to-recommend depends on both CX thematic content and underlying sentiment
- The analysis and model were instantiated within a client-friendly, tunable ROI “simulator" (delivered via Excel). This simulator empowered the client to freely explore and test out a wide range of hypothetical improvement efforts and to drive CX strategy in terms of feasibility and predicted return (i.e. NPS improvement)